Content of Songs

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

[Nichijou] zzz

First ED  from Nichijou 

Zzz " performed by sayaka sasaki


 Plot 
      While the title suggests a story of simple, everyday school life, the contents are more the opposite. The setting is a strange school where you may see the principal wrestle a deer or a robot's arm hide a rollcake. However there are still normal stories, like making a card castle or taking a test you didn't study for.

<form our beloved, myanimelist.net>


 Review 
     so so so funny xd. Even though you are in any mode, You will absolutely laugh!
// dying from hakase's cuteness



- tv size -



Lovely song ;w;
So sleepy hahaaa //hakase moe dessu

- Lyrics and Translation -

dare ka no iu koto nante ate ni naranakute
kono me de tashikametakunatta n da
ame ha doshaburi de
sekai ha saiaku dakedo
“kimi ni ha yuuki ga aru”
sono hitokoto wo shinji tobidashita
mawari ha kare wo azawara (wara) tte
“douse nani hitotsu aitsu ni ha dekinai sa”
iwaseteoke
Words don’t end up to be my own objectives
I have to see it with my own eyes
When the rain pours down,
The world becomes its worst, but
“You have the bravery,”
Off you went, believing in these words
But you were ridiculed by the people around you
“He can’t do anything anyway.”
Just let them talk

kimi ha keshite yowaku nanka nai
dare ni mo hatasenakatta yume wo negae tsuyoku
kanarazu kanaete miseru tte
You are by no means weak
Reach out to those dreams no one else had, and grasp them firmly
Surely you’ll make them true

saa mizukara no hata kakage
susume mae ni
nijimu namida ha
sonzai (kimi) no akashi
chikara ni narou
mayou toki ha kono boku ga soba ni iru
dakara ikou
sekai no subete wo mi ni
Come, put up your own flag
Move forward
The tears you shed
Are proof that you’re alive
And will become your strength
When you’re lost, I’ll be here by your side
So go
And see the whole world

dare mo ga onaji ningen de
inochi ha byoudou de
sukuenai hito nanka iyashinai tte
uso ha genjitsu ni katachi yasuku makasareru
kao wo agete
No two people are the same
You can’t save people with equality, they said
Lies in the form of truth are easily taken down
Lift up your head

ano hi anata ha tasuketa n da
watashi ha dakara ima waraeru
sou da yo hito ha nando mo asu wo negaeru
That day, you saved me
And because of that, I’m smiling right now
That’s right, people are always hoping for tomorrow

nigeru no ni ha mada hayai
kuyashikute nagasu namida ha
mirai he no katei (ruto)
tsukutteku kara
shinjite miru ano kotoba
mou ichido
kono ashi de sa tadoritsuite miseru yo
It’s still too early to be running
Regrettably, our tears
Create a route
Towards the future
Believe once more
In those words and see
I’ll see to it with my own feet!

sekaijuu tabi shite mawatte
toki ni warai toki ni kenka wo shite
kedo mou dame da tte toki ni ha
nan ni mo iwazu soba ni ite kureta
naa shitteru yo
omae ga honto ni ii yatsu da tte koto
dakara mou tayoranai
hitori datte mou daijoubu
gyakuten funou na keisei ni
kare no karada ha mohaya kizu darake
sore demo yowai mono no tame ni
kono mi ga dou narou ga kamai ha shinai tte
Traveling around the world
I sometimes laugh, sometimes fight
But in the times when I say “no more,”
You sat beside me and left, without saying anything
Hey, I’ve always known
That you’re really a nice guy inside
So I can’t rely on you anymore
I’m fine by myself.
On an unexpected turn of events,
Your body was filled with wounds For the sake of weaker people
“I don’t care anymore what happens to me”

nee kimi ha naze
soko made dekiru n dai?
ano toki datte ima datte sou sa
boku ha dakara
chikara ni narou
kono boku ga soba ni iru
dakara ikou
ikeru tokoro subete
bokutachi no kono me nara
tashika na mono wo mitsukerareru
Say, why would you
Go through all that?
You’re like that even before, even right now
That’s why I’ll
Become your strength
I’ll be here by your side
So go
Check out all the marked places
Surely with our own eyes

We can find everything


Translator : Kirou

-  full ver -



Hakase is the best professor in the world <3
//accapella and bossa versions are cool. I'll update about this later.

 Bonus Pics 
Me //dying for her kawaiiness
Kakase bansai <3




Credit ; tumblr

Please come back anytime !


----------------------------- End -----------------------------

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น